Cape Coral, February 8th- Florida Gulf Coast Dutch Lions FC is growing as a club. Marketing is in 2018 very important. Because of that we are expanding our team with a Marketing Coordinator.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
FGCDLF FC is currently looking to strengthen their Marketing department in the months of April, May, June and July 2018. There might be a possibility to extend the employment after these months. The marketing activities are mainly focused on the WPSL Women’s Team. The 2018 season runs from May until the end of July. You will be responsible for our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), website, media and the community in general regarding news, game previews, game reports, interviews and fan engagement. This also includes setting up Game Day Events such as Kick for Cancer Night and Military Appreciation Night.
Part-time, 16 hours a week
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Experienced in working with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Wordpress
- Experienced in (online) marketing activities, preferably in the area of promoting events
- Experienced in writing press releases and contacting media
- Knowledge of the (local) sports industry, preferably soccer
- Creative in coming up with ideas and implementing these ideas towards tangible promotion campaigns and game day events
- Developing and implementing a (online) marketing strategy for the 2018 WPSL season with four home games
- Achieving the FGCDL FC marketing LPI’s regarding the number of events and the attendance at games, while staying in the pre-determined marketing budget
- Working closely with the Director of Soccer Operations
- Managing and updating company website and social media platforms according to the FGCDL FC corporate branding standards
- Main point of contact for the media
- Writing press releases with pre-game and game reports according to FGCDL FC templates
- Organize team appearances in the community
Please note, this list of essential functions and job duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and you may be expected to perform other job duties as assigned.
In case you are interested in this position please send an e-mail including your resume and letter to Vincent de Weger at email@example.com.
About FGCDL FC
Florida Gulf Coast Dutch Lions FC (FGCDL FC) is a professional soccer club in Florida with a Women’s teams and a prestigious Youth Academy and Training School based on the Dutch development philosophy. The club was founded in April 2015 and is part of the Dutch Lions FC organization, with clubs in Cincinnati, Dayton, Houston, New York and Cape Coral. The club is currently owned by several members, the majority shareholder being the Dutch Lions Consulting Group BV.