Cape Coral, March 11 2015 - The Florida Gulf Coast Dutch Lions FC Youth Academy will be training and playing their games at Jim Jeffers Park in Cape Coral, Florida. The park has 4 grass fields with lights as well as a playground for kids, tennis and basketball courts, a softball field and a shelter with picnic table seating and restrooms. The fields are in very good condition and maintained by the City of Cape Coral.
• 3-Acre Lake
• Basketball Courts (lighted)
• Concession Stand
• Four (4) Soccer Fields (lighted)
• One (1) Softball Field
• Picnic Shelters (3) w/ BBQ Grills (To reserve picnic shelter click here)
• Picnic Tables
• Playground Equipment (for ages 4-17)
• Two (2) Tennis Courts (lighted)
• Walking Paths
The address of the park is: 2817 SW 3rd Ln, Cape Coral, FL 33991
It's located in the residential neighborhood behind Publix Shopping Center on the corner of Burnt Store Road and Pine Island Road.